Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Memoires

Actually, I want to try to start writing poem again. It's been such a long time ago, that I forgot how to write. Well, Suddenly, tonight I want to write something about memories, but I'm facing a writer's block. So, I open my poetry folder in my laptop, and guess what I found there:

Memoires

Standing there,
On the end of the line
watching all those memories
Our memories

It is not always sweet
Even it is bitter sometimes

What is bitter,
Will be forgiven within time
But it will never be forgotten
For the lessons imposed
Will always worth remembering

But what is sweet,
We will always remember it
With fondness and love
They will never fade away

Sometimes,
We may look like we have no future
Other times,
We may look like there is no tomorrow

Life is funny, isn't it?
It revolves in a circle
An unbroken circle, unless severed
But then,
For every single thing
That has been broken,
There will always be a chance
To repair it, isn't it?

The chance is in our hands
That, my friend, is what is worth remembering.


I forgot when did I write this piece. But, oh well, there you go. Enjoy, and hopefully this poetry will have some special meaning for everyone who read this one.

No comments: