Monday, December 06, 2004

My First posting

First posting, 2nd blog. Never update the 1st blog, coz I'm too lazy to do so. Bwahahahahaha!!!! >:) Well, just know that one of my friends has her blog here, and the template kinda cool, so, what the heck, I'll give it a shot. Well, if anyone is reading this, then expect an irregular update, since I'm one hell of a lazy bastard.

Ok, for my 1st posting, what should I write? hm........

I'm quite inspired by my friend's blog. Her blog were made with quotes from books, etc. Those quotes are inspiring, indeed. But earlier, at the younger point in my life, maybe at grade 11 in my high school, I have decided: I'm quite sick of people quoting other's work. It's OK to quote them to a certain extent, especially if those quotes meant very much to you. (No offense to anybody reading this, esp. to the owner of the blog mentioned earlier m(___)m ). For once, when I'm still cocky enough in my high school, I decided that I want to make my own quotes, that I will use for myself only. Yep. Talking bout originality. But with the flow of time, with my unbelievable lazyness, I realize that I don't want to write them down. On some part, I feel kinda shy to myself if I ever going to read my own quotes, because I'm going to realize how hypocrite I am compared with my own ideals. But, on the other hand, some of my home-made quotes really does make sense to my own mind (and it is perfectly applicable), that it settles around.

Some of my home-made quotes:

- "There is nothing absolute, including this very statement." Anyone care to cipher this one?

- "A wilted rose is still a rose." I made this one prior to my own imagination over some raping matter. In real life, sometimes raped girls, or some pregnant pre-married teenagers are facing a hard time in this wretched society. Some said that they are not impure anymore, etc. etc. If you did take notice, another word for "losing virginity" is defloration. So what? Some of these gal are persecuted by the society, only for something like that (with exception to some sex-crazed b****). They are impure, they are the wilted flower, and they are the pariah of the society. Well, sometimes I'm quite angry over this alienation problem. Once upon a time, I notice something about flowers: even detached rose petals are sometimes called rose, incidentally. And then, click. "A detached rose petal, is still a rose." "A wilted rose, is still a rose." LOL, maybe it's funny to hear this one from a guy like me, but well, anybody is free for thinking anything, rite?

Hm....guess I have written more than what I intend to write......Well, this will mark my first post in this blog. Just pray that I will frequently update this blog, unlike my other blog. Ciao.

No comments: