Monday, March 20, 2006

My Friends

Friends are like winds
They come and go
But their presence are felt
As long as we remember
How does it feel
To be touhed by the winds

Friends are like sun
They shine our life
But unfortunately
It is not going to be forever
Because the sun will set
But they will not be forgotten
For in the darkness
After the sun has set
We will still remember
The warmth of the sun

Friends are like raindrops
They fill the empty places
That was on the heart of the earth
Maybe they will dry out
But never, the earth
Will forget how does it feel
To be drenched by the grace
Of the rain of kindness.

My friends
Never do forget me
For I will never forget you
If we want to remember each other
If we want to meet each other
Just try to look at
the winds, the sun, and the rain
For I will be there for you
And you will be there for me

This poem is dedicated to all of my friends, both to those who have forgotten that I do exist, and for those who are my true friends.



Written on 6 November 2003

2 comments:

ロスト said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ロスト said...

Friends, as annoying as they can be, they lighten your day.
Friends, as clueless as they are, they can point out the things you didn't see before.
Friends, though they sometimes whine, they are there for you whenever you need them.

Without friends, the world will be a lonely place.