Friday, March 24, 2006

Oops, did I missed last night's update? >.<

Stars

A little star
in the big black sky
So small and lonely,
but it's truly beautiful
when it's viewed from faraway.

There are so many stars out there
When one disappear,
Will anyone take notice?

Insignificant in larger picture,
But it is still important
For it is still a single entity.

If we happen to be the star,
What will we do?
When noone will notice our existence,
Let alone our thoughts and feelings?

At least, we're not alone
there are lonely little stars out there
who will give us their light
in our darkest time of life


Written 21 May 2004


Hand Palm

Lingering thoughts, awaits to be settled.
Hopes and fears for the futures,
who are we to know all of it?

Mysteries in life, awaits to be revealed,
With the steady movement of the hands of time.

It is unfortunate that human's patience is so thin,
that they cannot admire the beauty of something unbeknownst to them.


One can either
practice one's patience,
and employ it in such an extraordinary way,
that one can savour whatever the future holds,

OR
one can refer to one's palm,
and impatiently read whatever fate drawn
in the palm of one's hand.

Written 25 May 2004

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa
kenapa tiba2 jd banyak sekali update ... daily pula
abis mendapat wangsit utk update blog tiap hari ric? :P

chaos_beowulf said...

G lah, kemaren ngobrol2 ama temen gua, ternyata banyak banget puisi2 tua gua yang nganggur di folder g pernah liat daylight, so.....

wisdomissupreme said...

I CAN MAKE YOU SAD,
I CAN MAKE YOU MAD, AND SOMETIMES I'M THE BEST FEELING YOU EVER HAD....
WHO AM I? I AM THE TRUTH.

I CAN SEND YOU TO HEAVEN...
OR, I CAN SEND YOU TO HELL.
I CAN'T BE TOUCHED NOR CAN I BE SMELLED.
WHO AM I? I AM THE TRUTH.

RESPECT ME OR HATE ME.
REJECT ME OR TAKE ME.
REPRESENT ME OR FAKE ME.
I'LL ALWAYS REMAIN THE ALMIGHTY TRUTH.

-- what is your suggestion? should i tell her the truth? it would totally change her life