Sunday, February 20, 2005

Anger Management

Anger Management

When the poison of anger
Resides in the heart,
What antidote is powerful enough
To cure the disease within?

To keep the poison alone
Will break other's hearts
To vent the anger outside
will breed more seeds of hatred
To release it as tears of sadness
Will extinguish someone's light of happines

What should be done?
How will one able to purify the heart,
so scourged it is,
by the poison of hatred?

Release Thy from Thy agony, dear one...
And Thy shall fly to paradise with Thou


Another one of my poetry, and by the time I write this entry, some surprising people had read my blog, those that I never suspect. Hehehehe.....oh well, just to let you know that any people can freely left their comments here on my blog, so if you want to say something, just left a comment there, ok?

Now, about this piece.....I wrote this one when I was quite angry, I forgot why, and as always, I was fond of putting what I thought and feel at that time to some writing, as I used to be (not now, though). I made some modifications here, compared with the original one, because I felt that some grammars and vocabs is mismatched. Well, just to remind everyone here who read my poetry, that all of my poetry can be said as pieces of my "frozen" memory that I turn into something, so that I might be reminded of it. Well, currently, there's nothing worthy of remembering, so I don't write again, but when I got something, I'll try to write it and share some (not all, of course!) of it to you guys. ahahahaha....now....Gutten Nacht! Oyasumi Nasai!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kalo mo keluarin amarah... tonjokin bantal aja hahaha... ato teriak ke bantal...

Usually that helps. Hehehe...

-Prisil-

Anonymous said...

warning parental content

.......... ato lompat terjun dari jendela kamar

that helps too....

chaos_beowulf said...

Oro? steph siapa yah?

Anonymous said...

...get a life man...