Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine day, and still alone as usual....

Someone Out There

Sitting alone under the full moon, waiting
Will you come?

The night is too perfect to be spent
only with the company of a fine bottle of wine

My mind starts to wander...

A faint trace of your perfume lingers in the air.

And I sighed.

Although I don't know who you are,your presence there is more than enough to keep me accompanied.

Even though you are merely an image that comes from the most perfect of dreams, I will not stop hoping and praying, until your very presence here, is something that I can hold dearly.


Dedicated for the one out there.....


Hahahahaha.....another one of my old poem.......guess that this one comes from the imagination of a lonely man who had too much free time in his hand, and nothing to think about. So.....for all those jomblos out there......let's enjoy our lonely valentine, and just hope that next time will be better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not alone, and you're not too. We're never alone, not with that Big Guy who's always contantly with us, but we're too busy to notice.

Happy Val's day.

-Prisil-

Anonymous said...

eh apa apaan ini!!!!
pasti lagi gosipin gua kan!!!!
ada big guy big guynya gitu!!!!!!!
(sori gr gua da stadium o)

turut berduka cita atas meninggalnya santo valentine....................


-leo-

chaos_beowulf said...

matilah si gus dur, comment g jelas minta dibacok gitu....

little M said...

hahaha..
everyday is a valentine's day, rite?
to care and to love one another...