Thursday, February 03, 2005

Wandering Travellers, Singapore version

Wandering Travellers

I live by the rules of the winds
I will go wherever I will go
As long as my feet threads the Earth
And my gaze is fixed upon the Sky

I will never lost
In this world of virtue

If there is someone waiting for me
I will tell my story
Through the songs of the birds
And the symphony of the fallen leaves

And if I ever come home
It will be the day
Of the first snow
The day of the warmth
In the middle of the family.


hahahahaha....this one is actually the singaporean version of a piece I made in Indo, but I forgot about the wordings when I came to singapore. but thx to one of my friend (well, the one I give the original piece to), I was able to recover the Indonesian one. Thus, the two versions of Wandering Travellers.

This poetry was made because of my anxiety when I was going to singapore for my study. you can say that before going to singapore, I never go to foreign country, except, singapore, and that's only twice in my whole life before my uni life. :p

2 comments:

little M said...

hihihihhi
di post juga akhirnya....

chaos_beowulf said...

ahahahahaha.....soalnya takut dicolong ama certain someone yang udah pernah tak kirimin....